Teardrop-Québec.net
Bienvenue sur le forum Teardrop-Québec.net,
l'endroit idéal pour partager vos infos et votre passion sur les mini-roulottes, teardrops, coquilles et auto-constructeurs.

***Note : Pour pouvoir utiliser les liens inscrits sur les pages, vous devez être membre du forum et connecté à votre compte, Vous aurez accès à plus d'informations. De plus, vous pourrez participer aux discussions.***

Bonne visite !

The First Design of the Weekender Previe10

Vos prévisions météo local

The First Design of the Weekender

The First Design of the Weekender Empty The First Design of the Weekender

Message par schoq le Ven 22 Juil 2016, 13:25

The First Design of the Weekender Benroy
The Weekender
Some more thoughts about this design.
* It's built on a 4x8 trailer, not my favorite size, but it's very easy to get trailers in the 4x8 size, and it's also easy to find materials in the 4x8 size.
*It's painted with epoxy paint. No need to buy aluminum for the sides, no need to bend angle or t-molding, or put in a million and 1 screws
* It uses a fantastic fan (vent) instead of an air conditioner. I later worked on some air conditioner designs, but if you're looking to minimize your woodworking, stay away from the a/c at first. You can always go back and add it later.
* It uses windows and door handles from Grant Whipp. I'll give you his URL in the links section
* It uses fenders from Northern Tool
* It can be a very affordable, and quick design, albeit a little bit on the heavy side.
* You can build the body with about 8 sheets of plywood. The interior plywood is additional...
* The plan is to use a battery to run the fantastic fan and the lights.
* The hatch is easy to build. Just cut a piece of plywood to the right size.
* The 4x8 version will take a 3/4 full mattress

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fondateur/administrateur de www.teardrop-quebec.net &
Passionner de tout l'univers des mini-roulottes et teardrops

schoq
schoq
Membre expert
Membre expert

Revenir en haut Aller en bas