Teardrop-Québec.net
Bienvenue sur le forum Teardrop-Québec.net,
l'endroit idéal pour partager vos infos et votre passion sur les mini-roulottes, teardrops, coquilles et auto-constructeurs.

***Note : Pour pouvoir utiliser les liens inscrits sur les pages, vous devez être membre du forum et connecté à votre compte, Vous aurez accès à plus d'informations. De plus, vous pourrez participer aux discussions.***

Bonne visite !

Self-Built Teardrop Trailer Previe10

Self-Built Teardrop Trailer

Self-Built Teardrop Trailer Empty Self-Built Teardrop Trailer

Message par mbchoq le Jeu 08 Nov 2018, 18:58

*source chaîne youtube CheapRVliving

"Be sure to check out my Patreon Page and join me as I try to reach out and change as many lives as possible:

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Also, visit my Amazon Influencer Store, where all your purchases will count toward me, even if you buy something not in the store. It's just one more way we can change lives together.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Today we meet Nate who is just full of creative ideas and displays many of them in his amazing self-built teardrop trailer. As you watch this video you may want to take notes of some of his incredible ideas because they come out fast and furious! CONTACT NATE [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] No matter how cheap your budget, you can learn something from this video about vandwelling and how to turn your car, van, caravan or RV into a surprisingly cheap and mobile, tiny house on wheels! You'll learn everything you need to know to live in a car, van or RV. Then you can live the life of your dreams by adopting a minimalist, simple and frugal life of travel and adventure as a gypsy, nomad, traveller, vagabond, tramp, hobo or even a prepper by dropping out of the Rat Race and becoming a full-time Vandweller or RVer, @vanlife,[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien].

Cheaprvliving is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. By using these links I will make a small percentage of your purchase, even if you buy something else--and it won't cost you anything."
mbchoq
mbchoq
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas